It is the aim of Churchill Vehicle Leasing Ltd to provide a very high standard of service to every client. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
This procedure explains how we will deal with any complaints. It also tells you what you can do if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by the following means:-
To register a complaint contact the Director - Duncan Rujas by either:
calling us on 01903 20 50 30 or
write to us at 7 Thesiger Close, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2RN
Any Complaint verbal or written will be referred to our complaints manager, or at the earliest opportunity, to a member of the Senior management if the complaints manager is unavailable. We will also:-
•Ackowledge the complaint in writing promptly
•Give details in our ackowledgement letter of the Financial Ombudsman Service
•Make contact to see clarification on any points where necessary
•Full investigate the complaint
•Keep you infomred of our Progress
•Discuss with you our finding and proposed response
You will receive contact from us on progress if we cannot respond immediately. We will let you have our final response as soon and not later than eight weeks.
The complaints manger will establish the nature of your complaint having due regards to the Financial Conduct Aurthority’s direction:
•Deal with complaints promplty and fairly
•Give complaints clear replies, and where appropriate , fair redress
It is the firm’s policy to deal with all complainants the same however, eligible complainants are legally defined and have addidtional rights in law and that we must ackowledge and adhere to.
The Financial Conduct Authority complaints relates to complaints
•Made by, or on behalf of an eligible complaints
•Relating to regulated activity
•Involving an allegation that the complaint has suffered or may suffer, financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience:
Where we consider a complaint to be resolved to your satisfaction under the section , we will promptly send you a ‘Summary Resolution Communication’, being written communication for us which will set out clearly the firm’s decision and the reasons for it. If any compensation is offered a clear method of calculation will be shown
We must include details of the Financial Service, in the final response and an eligible complainant activity, we will:
•Explain that the complainant must refer the matter to the ombudsman within six months of the date of this letter or the right to use this service is lost•Indicate whether or not we consent to waive the relevant time limits
Complaints Settled with 3 Business Days
Complaints that can be settled to your satisfaction within 3 business days can be recorded and communicated differently.
Where we consider a complaint to be resolved to your satisfaction under this section , we will promptly send you a Summary Resolution Communication , being a written communication for us which:
(1) Refer to the fact that you have made a complaint and informed you that we now consider the complaint to have been resolved to your satisfaction.
(2) We will tell you that if your subsequently that you are dissatisfied with the solution or alternatively refer the complaint to the Financial
(3) Indicates where or not we consent to waive the relevant time limits, (where we have discretion in such matters)
(4) Provide the website address of the financial Ombudsman Service ; and
(5) Refer to the availability of their information on the website of the Financial Ombusman Service
Clients often express dissatisfaction to their sales adviser about the product provider. We will need to establish whether or not your complaint relates to the advice given, the advisor service or the service or performance of the product provider. If unclear, this must not delay investigation and we will proceed with our own investigation. The complaints manger will review this matter and take the complaint to the provider if appopriate with you.
In addition to send you a summary Resolution Communication , we will also use other methods to communicate the information where:
(1) We consider the doing so may better meet your needs; or
(2) We have already been using another method to communicate about the complaint
Closing a Complaint
We will consider a complaint closed when we have made our final response to you
Financial Ombudman Service
If you have a regulated contract with us and are not satified with our final response, you may contact the BVRLA reconcilation Service as an aprroved Disputed Resolution service. Details can be found at www.bvrla.co.uk or by contacting the email@example.com. Alternatively , you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Service. You must do this within six months of our final response. When we send you our final response , we will also provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s explantory leaflet.
We will co-operate fully with the Ombusman in solving an complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by the Ombudsman. The form undertakes to pay promptly and fees levied by the Ombudsman.
* Churchill Vehicle Leasing Ltd - our registration number is 07444368. We authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firms reference number is 727960. We are also an Appointed Representative of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Insurance Mediation, their reference number is 312143. You can check both on the FCA Register by visiting the www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA direct on 0300 500 8082. All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer. E-OE
01903 20 50 30
F: 0872 115 8045
Churchill Vehicle Leasing Ltd
7 Thesiger Close
Churchill Vehicle Leasing Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 727960
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 07444368 | Data Protection No : Z2456474 | VAT No : 103577529 | Credit Licence (Number 727960) Issued by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority),
Registered Office : 303 Goring Road, Worthing, BN12 4NX
Copyright © 2019 Churchill Vehicle Leasing Ltd, All rights reserved.